Thursday April 27, 2006 11:22 am
Long Ass Thread Thursday
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears… actually, your eyes and fingers.
Every Thursday, I’d like to get as many comments as possible on this “Long Ass Thread Thursday” post talking about sports, primarily, since this IS a sports blog, but if you want to talk books, movies, or the merits of Velcro, let’s do it!
So, let’s do this people! And because I’m such a nice guy, let me throw out some topics:
- Barry Bonds… he’s getting closer to the Babe and he looks like he’s in pain doing it.
- Brett Favre… FINALLY he decides to bring his ball and play again.
- NBA Playoffs… who are you guys liking?
- NFL Draft… Reggie Bush, Mario Williams, Mario Cantone. Who will be the first overall pick?
- NHL Playoffs… educate me.
Let’s make this successful so that my boss doesn’t fire me for introducing this wacky idea!
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.