Tuesday May 15, 2007 4:55 pm
The End Score Report 005: Kentucky Derby, Alex Rodriguez, Keyshaun Johnson, Sydney Crosby
In this edition of the End Score Report, Dan Devone gives his take on the latest news from the world of sports:
- Kentucky Derby: Horses built and bred to run, what we feel about it. Dan is pulling for Scat Daddy.
- April-Rod: Alex Rodriguez can’t be Mr. April in NY and have success. He has to be in it for the long haul.
- Keyshaun Johnson, the Mouth of the South.
- Sydney Crosby: The second coming of Wayne Gretzky, Crosby is going to bring attention back to the NHL and hockey.
- Dirk Nowitzki of the Mavericks: Dirk needs to take the Mavs to the Promiseland, and start going to the hoop to start making moves. You can’t be a 7-foot tall jumper.
Agree or disagree? Let us know your thoughts on the End Score forums.
- Related Tags:
- alex rodriguez, dirk nowitzki, kentucky derby, keyshaun johnson, mavericks, nyc, scat daddy, sports, sports news, sydney crosby, wayne gretzky, yankees
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.